The former location of A Buck or Two plus has been sold to Helping Hands Day Care, a family owned business operating seven day care centres in the Durham region. They plan to open a new facility in the building on Tupper Street. The relief from young families struggling to… Continue reading
We want to hear from you!
Events CalendarApr5Sun20209:30 am Old Millbrook School Family Cent... @ Old Millbrook School Family CentreOld Millbrook School Family Cent... @ Old Millbrook School Family CentreApr 5 @ 9:30 am – 1:00 pmAll children & caregivers welcome. Note the Centre will be closed on Sundays of long weekends during the summer.10:30 am St Thomas’ Kids’ Club @ St Thomas Anglican Parish HallSt Thomas’ Kids’ Club @ St Thomas Anglican Parish HallApr 5 @ 10:30 am – 11:30 am(Most) Sunday mornings. Games, outdoor education activities, sewing, cooking, scavenger hunts, crafts, story-telling, outings, and many more worthwhile & fun-filled activities!! A welcoming, safe, and inclusive group open to all kids. Parents or care-givers welcome too! Ontario-certified outdoor education teacher on leadership team.Apr6Mon202010:00 am Coffee Club @ St. Thomas Anglican Church.Coffee Club @ St. Thomas Anglican Church.Apr 6 @ 10:00 am10:00 am Old Millbrook School Family Cent... @ Centennial PlaceOld Millbrook School Family Cent... @ Centennial PlaceApr 6 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 amEveryone welcome!12:30 pm Bid Euchre @ St. Thomas Anglican ChurchBid Euchre @ St. Thomas Anglican ChurchApr 6 @ 12:30 pm6:30 pm Modern Square Dance Lessons with... @ George Street United Church HallModern Square Dance Lessons with... @ George Street United Church HallApr 6 @ 6:30 pm – 8:00 pmWeekly on Mondays. Singles, couples, all ages welcome! Just $5 per night.
- Major credit card companies raise tap limit to $250 to help cut spread of COVID-19 April 3, 2020Major credit card companies have increased their tap limit to $250 to help customers who want to make less physical contact while shopping during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- 'Always new expenses': Lawsuits filed as anniversary of Broncos bus crash nears April 3, 2020It's been almost two years since the deadly Humboldt Broncos bus crash in Saskatchewan and with the solemn anniversary comes a closing legal window that has seen several lawsuits filed in court.
- Major credit card companies raise tap limit to $250 to help cut spread of COVID-19 April 3, 2020
- FIFA extends men's age limit for Tokyo Olympic soccer tournament due to virus April 3, 2020FIFA has extended the age limit for the men's soccer tournament at the rescheduled Tokyo Olympics due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Basketball Hall of Fame set to announce 2020 class April 3, 2020Kobe Bryant, Tim Duncan and Kevin Garnett are all expected to be officially announced as part of the 2020 class of enshrinees by the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame.
- FIFA extends men's age limit for Tokyo Olympic soccer tournament due to virus April 3, 2020
Technical concerns? Let us know