From its entrance at the Medd’s Mountain Park and the millpond in the village of Millbrook, the original loop of Millbrook Valley Trails (MVT) traverses a diversity of natural vegetative communities to the southern boundary of the Ministry of Natural Resource Provincial Fishing and Nature Areas, and follows Baxter Creek… Continue reading
Look for our Community Events Calendar to return here once COVID-19 restrictions are eased.
- 16 arrested at Fairy Creek blockades as police bemoan 'egregious safety violations' July 25, 2021Mounties enforcing the B.C. Supreme Court injunction against anti-logging protesters in the Fairy Creek Watershed on Vancouver Island say they arrested 16 people on Saturday, after escorting them to a picnic in the blockaded area.
- Canadian Forces members rescue pilot whose plane crashed near Petawawa, Ont. July 25, 2021Members of the Royal Canadian Air Force rescued a pilot whose plane had crashed north of Petawawa, Ont. on Saturday.
- 16 arrested at Fairy Creek blockades as police bemoan 'egregious safety violations' July 25, 2021
- Here's what Canada did while you were sleeping on Day 3 of Tokyo Olympics July 26, 2021Canada added to its medal count on day 3, winning the country's first gold medal of the 2020 Summer Olympics in swimming while adding a bronze in judo.
- Mac Neil wins Canada's first gold in Tokyo Games first in women's 100 butterfly July 26, 2021Swimmer Margaret Mac Neil has won Canada's first gold medal of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.
- Here's what Canada did while you were sleeping on Day 3 of Tokyo Olympics July 26, 2021
Technical concerns? Let us know