Two weeks ago, the province committed $71 million to the proposed Eastern Ontario Regional Network (EORN) which was founded to improve mobile broadband and establish reliable cellular coverage across eastern Ontario. The announced support fulfills a previous provincial government commitment to invest in cellular and broadband infrastructure in Eastern Ontario…. Continue reading
Look for our Community Events Calendar to return here once COVID-19 restrictions are eased.
- No winning ticket for Friday night's $10 million Lotto Max jackpot August 8, 2020No winning ticket was sold for the $10 million jackpot in Friday night's Lotto Max draw.
- Tornado touches down south of Virden, Man. Friday evening August 8, 2020Environment Canada said a tornado touched down in Manitoba Friday evening.
- No winning ticket for Friday night's $10 million Lotto Max jackpot August 8, 2020
- Two employees of Tokyo Olympic organizers positive for COVID August 8, 2020Two employees of the Tokyo Olympic organizing committee have tested positive for COVID-19, officials said Saturday.
- NFL medical boss: New COVID-19 protocols to verify positives August 7, 2020The NFL's chief medical officer says the league is establishing a new two-step protocol for players and coaches who have no known history of the COVID-19 infection and receive a positive test.
- Two employees of Tokyo Olympic organizers positive for COVID August 8, 2020
Technical concerns? Let us know