Our 2020 market season will come to a close on Sunday, October 25. In spite of the pandemic, our local growers and producers have once again excelled at providing our community with a wonderfully rich bounty of fresh locally grown food. The market takes place at the Old Millbrook School,… Continue reading
Look for our Community Events Calendar to return here once COVID-19 restrictions are eased.
- Canadian Legion unveils tap-enabled poppy donation boxes October 21, 2020This Remembrance Day, Canadians will have the option of picking up a poppy and donating to the Royal Canadian Legion through a new tap-enabled donation box.
- Kenney tests negative, remains in self-isolation after possible exposure to COVID-19 October 21, 2020Premier Jason Kenney tested negative for COVID-19 Wednesday evening, but will continue in self-isolation for possible exposure to COVID-19,after a cabinet minister in his government tested positive.
- Canadian Legion unveils tap-enabled poppy donation boxes October 21, 2020
- Giro d'Italia: Almeida stays in pink; O'Connor earns stage win October 21, 2020Joao Almeida remained in the overall lead of the Giro d'Italia as the race headed into the high mountains and Ben O'Connor earned his first stage victory in a Grand Tour by winning the 17th leg on Wednesday.
- Pandemic World Series draws smallest crowd in over century October 21, 2020A crowd of 11,388 attended the Los Angeles Dodgers' 8-3 win over the Tampa Bay Rays in Tuesday night's World Series opener, spread in groups of up to four, mostly in alternate rows and none directly behind each other among the forest green seats.
- Giro d'Italia: Almeida stays in pink; O'Connor earns stage win October 21, 2020
Technical concerns? Let us know