How things have changed! Now instead of limiting screen time, families across the province are juggling to provide screens and internet to their children to allow them access to assignments, learning tools and their teachers so they can get some school work done. Parents have always been their children’s’ first… Continue reading
Look for our Community Events Calendar to return here once COVID-19 restrictions are eased.
- COVID-19 vaccination ramps up in several provinces as supply worries ease March 1, 2021Several provinces began expanding their COVID-19 vaccination programs to members of the general population on Monday amid the prospect of more regular deliveries and the imminent arrival of a third approved vaccine.
- 'Not about heat, it's not about light': Calgary mayor condemns use of tiki torches at protest March 1, 2021Calling it 'disgusting behaviour' that needs to be 'denounced strongly' Mayor Naheed Nenshi called out anti-lockdown protesters who carried tiki torches through downtown Calgary over the weekend.
- COVID-19 vaccination ramps up in several provinces as supply worries ease March 1, 2021
- Djokovic ties Federer in weeks at No. 1; Gauff up to No. 38 March 1, 2021Novak Djokovic is gaining on Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal in the Grand Slam standings, and he's already caught Federer in another significant statistic: As of Monday, Djokovic has been No. 1 in the ATP rankings for a total of 310 weeks.
- It's March, the month when the Tokyo Olympics were postponed March 1, 2021These Olympics have been through plenty: a global pandemic, and a bidding bribery scandal that forced former IOC member Tsunekazu Takeda to resign as the head of the Japanese Olympic Committee. And just last month the 83-year-old president of the organizing committee was forced out for making sexist remarks. Yorhiro Mori has been replaced by […]
- Djokovic ties Federer in weeks at No. 1; Gauff up to No. 38 March 1, 2021
Technical concerns? Let us know