They did it! Last week, the papers were signed, officially transferring ownership of Needler’s Mill to the hands of the Millbrook and Cavan Historical Society from the Otonabee Regional Conservation Authority which had assumed responsibility for the landmark in 1967. As the building fell further into a state of disrepair… Continue reading
We want to hear from you!
Look for our Community Events Calendar to return here once COVID-19 restrictions are eased.
- Quebec reports highest single-day increase with 1,514 new COVID-19 cases December 2, 2020Quebec health authorities reported on Wednesday the highest single-day increase in new COVID-19 cases since the start of the pandemic, with 1,514.
- Ontario reports more than 1,700 new COVID-19 cases amid spike in deaths December 2, 2020Ontario health officials are reporting more than 1,700 new cases of COVID-19 for the sixth straight day as the number of deaths related to the disease spike in the province.
- Quebec reports highest single-day increase with 1,514 new COVID-19 cases December 2, 2020
- Less contact, short trips: Virus-hit Olympics bosses set out rules December 2, 2020Athletes at the coronavirus-postponed Tokyo Olympics will face regular testing, restrictions on mingling and potential punishment for non-compliance with health rules, organizers said Wednesday as they outlined plans for holding the Games.
- Scenic session: Members of Canada's long track speedskating team lace up on Alberta's Gap Lake December 2, 2020The team laced up on Gap Lake, at the entrance to the Rocky Mountains just outside Canmore, Alta., and Langelaar captured their laps on camera
- Less contact, short trips: Virus-hit Olympics bosses set out rules December 2, 2020
Technical concerns? Let us know