Michael Field lost his hair last month, and he did it for a good cause. The 13-year old South Cavan student decided to get sponsors to add an altruistic result to his summer ‘do. With his father equipped with a camera and his mother equipped with a razor, Michael’s… Continue reading
Look for our Community Events Calendar to return here once COVID-19 restrictions are eased.
- Police operation underway south of Montreal related to ricin sent to White House September 21, 2020An investigation is underway this morning in St-Hubert, Que. after a woman allegedly sent a poisonous substance in a letter addressed to U.S. President Donald Trump.
- Quebec reports 586 new COVID-19 cases, 10 more hospitalizations September 21, 2020Quebec is reporting 586 new cases of COVID-19 in the past 24 hours, with ten more hospitalizations as new cases continue to spike across the province.
- Police operation underway south of Montreal related to ricin sent to White House September 21, 2020
- Survey finds most Canadian Olympic athletes against medal podium protests September 21, 2020After a wave of demonstrations against racial injustice around the world, the International Olympic Committee is in talks with athlete groups about potentially easing protest bans at the Olympic Games.
- Halep wins Italian Open after Pliskova retires from final September 21, 2020Top-seeded Simona Halep won her first Italian Open title on Monday when 2019 champion Karolina Pliskova retired midway through the final with an injury.
- Survey finds most Canadian Olympic athletes against medal podium protests September 21, 2020
Technical concerns? Let us know