St. Thomas Anglican Church in Millbrook was one of the first stops in the Toronto-based Univox Choir tour this June. On June 14th, the group performed a benefit concert where all proceeds from tickets sales will be directed to supporting local groups who help the homeless and advocate for structural… Continue reading
Look for our Community Events Calendar to return here once COVID-19 restrictions are eased.
- 'I found a brother': Winnipeg man helps the person who stabbed him build a better life October 24, 2020For the past two years, a Winnipeg man has been working to support and build a better life for the man who stabbed him.
- Alberta reaches 300 COVID-19 deaths as cases continue to set records October 23, 2020The province reported 432 cases of the coronavirus Friday, a sum that increased active cases to 3,651.
- 'I found a brother': Winnipeg man helps the person who stabbed him build a better life October 24, 2020
- Kelderman stays in Giro pink; Cerny win eclipsed by protests October 23, 2020Dutch rider Wilco Kelderman remained the overall leader of the Giro d'Italia heading to the final two days but Josef Cerny's stage win was overshadowed by rider protests at the start on Friday, and race director Mauro Vegni hinted at legal action.
- Matt Blair, star linebacker for Vikings, dies at 70 October 23, 2020Matt Blair, one of the great linebackers in Minnesota Vikings history and a six-time Pro Bowler who played in two Super Bowls, has died. He was 70 years old.
- Kelderman stays in Giro pink; Cerny win eclipsed by protests October 23, 2020
Technical concerns? Let us know