Storytime continues at 10 am on Thursdays at the Bruce Johnson branch and on Fridays at the Millbrook branch with Margaret Nielson-Roberts filling in for Lindsay Molloy for the next two months. Whether your child can sit for 30 seconds or 30 minutes, everyone is welcome! On Tuesday, November 7th … Continue reading
We want to hear from you!
The Millbrook Times has been serving Cavan-Monaghan and surrounding area since 1987
The Millbrook Times
P.O. Box 230, Millbrook, ON
Write us here!
Visit us on Facebook @themillbrooktimes
Upcoming EventsApr26Thu20189:30 am VON Smart Group Exercise Program @ St. John’s Anglican ChurchVON Smart Group Exercise Program @ St. John’s Anglican ChurchApr 26 @ 9:30 am – 10:30 amExercise from a seated, standing or walking position, requires no floor or mat work, wheelchairs & walkers are welcomed. Benefit is to maintain/improve strength, flexibility, independence, balance, mobility, & decrease fall risk. Runs until April 26th .10:00 am Be Fit @ St. Thomas Anglican ChurchBe Fit @ St. Thomas Anglican ChurchApr 26 @ 10:00 amExercises that will improve and maintain strength and flexibility.10:45 am Coffee Club @ St. Thomas Anglican ChurchCoffee Club @ St. Thomas Anglican ChurchApr 26 @ 10:45 am12:15 pm Yoga @ St. Thomas Anglican ChurchYoga @ St. Thomas Anglican ChurchApr 26 @ 12:15 pmStretch and strengthen.6:00 pm TOPS: Take Off Pounds Sensibly @ St. Thomas More Catholic ChurchTOPS: Take Off Pounds Sensibly @ St. Thomas More Catholic ChurchApr 26 @ 6:00 pmEvery Thursday 6pm weigh-in, 6:45pm meeting. Non-profit, affordable, friendly weight loss.7:00 pm A Student Visits Vimy – Guest Sp... @ Centennial PlaceA Student Visits Vimy – Guest Sp... @ Centennial PlaceApr 26 @ 7:00 pmJoin us for this insightful talk by a student who now has first-hand memories of his own to share. This Millbrook and Cavan Historical Society event is free to members and by donation to guests. All are welcome.Apr27Fri20181:00 pm Community Care Drop-in Social @ Community CareCommunity Care Drop-in Social @ Community CareApr 27 @ 1:00 pm – 3:00 pmCrafts, Coffee& Conversation All welcome!!1:00 pm Drop in Social – Crafts, Coffee ... @ Community CareDrop in Social – Crafts, Coffee ... @ Community CareApr 27 @ 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- 'Carnage on the sidewalk': Early first responder describes scene of Toronto van attack April 25, 2018On Monday afternoon, a rental van climbed onto the sidewalk and ran into dozens of pedestrians along Yonge Street in northern Toronto, killing 10 and injuring another 13. The suspect, Alek Minassian, was arrested at the scene.
- Inquiry launched into 29-hour Sunwing flight delay in Mexico April 25, 2018A formal inquiry will investigate a slew of complaints against Sunwing flights from earlier this month, including a flight that was delayed more than 29 hours.
- Two suspects arrested following killing of Canadian man in Peru April 25, 2018Peru's justice ministry says two people have been arrested in connection with the death of a Canadian man in the Amazon rain forest.
- 'Carnage on the sidewalk': Early first responder describes scene of Toronto van attack April 25, 2018
- Aecon Group reports loss of $19.2 million, takeover deal still unresolved April 25, 2018Aecon Group Inc. says it's focused on securing and completing projects while it continues to move forward with a proposed takeover by CCCC International Holding Ltd.
- Canada, U.S. spar over late-stage sticking point in NAFTA: sunset clause April 25, 2018In the late stages of bargaining, with hopes of a deal within days, sources say the United States has made clear it wants some sort of additional mechanism allowing the easy termination of NAFTA after a few years.
- Air carriers urge feds to slow down flight-time limits for sleepy pilots April 25, 2018A battle is brewing as Transport Canada prepares to unveil new regulations that will determine how long pilots can remain at the controls without a break -- the first such update in more than 20 years.
- Aecon Group reports loss of $19.2 million, takeover deal still unresolved April 25, 2018
- Raptors honour victims of van attack before Game 5 April 26, 2018The Toronto Raptors honoured the victims the deadly van attack Monday with a moment of silence Wednesday night before Game 5 of their playoff series against the Washington Wizards.
- 'You can get through this': Paralyzed Humboldt Broncos player looks to the future April 25, 2018It’s only been a few weeks since the Humboldt Broncos tragedy, but 19-year-old defenceman Ryan Straschnitzki, who was paralyzed from the chest down, is already looking ahead to the future.
- Toronto sports fans treated to trio of nail-biting games Wednesday night April 25, 2018Toronto sports fans will be struggling to choose which jersey to wear Wednesday night during a rare trifecta of pivotal matchups within the span of a few hours.
- Raptors honour victims of van attack before Game 5 April 26, 2018