Despite the gloomy weather, 115 runners lined up for the St. John’s Ida Anglican Outreach Committee. Participants who showed their stuff along winding routes which began at the McCamus Farm on Stewart Line. The event drew a wide range of participants tackling a 4.7 or 10 km route, having fun and raising funds for the Millbrook Food Bank, Peterborough Warming Room, and Habitat for Humanity. Congratulations, everyone!
Look for our Community Events Calendar to return here once COVID-19 restrictions are eased.
- No winning ticket for Friday night's $10 million Lotto Max jackpot August 8, 2020No winning ticket was sold for the $10 million jackpot in Friday night's Lotto Max draw.
- Tornado touches down south of Virden, Man. Friday evening August 8, 2020Environment Canada said a tornado touched down in Manitoba Friday evening.
- No winning ticket for Friday night's $10 million Lotto Max jackpot August 8, 2020
- Two employees of Tokyo Olympic organizers positive for COVID August 8, 2020Two employees of the Tokyo Olympic organizing committee have tested positive for COVID-19, officials said Saturday.
- NFL medical boss: New COVID-19 protocols to verify positives August 7, 2020The NFL's chief medical officer says the league is establishing a new two-step protocol for players and coaches who have no known history of the COVID-19 infection and receive a positive test.
- Two employees of Tokyo Olympic organizers positive for COVID August 8, 2020
Technical concerns? Let us know