In the 2018 Budget, Council allocated $5,000 for a feasibility study evaluating the economic potential of a community based bio-digester. Following a presentation to Council by Kawartha RNG on their project in Havelock, Staff and Council focussed their discussions on a potential project that produces renewable natural gas (RNG). During… Continue reading
We want to hear from you!
Events CalendarApr1Wed202010:00 am Coffee Club @ St. Thomas Anglican Church.Coffee Club @ St. Thomas Anglican Church.Apr 1 @ 10:00 am7:00 pm Millbrook Community Choir @ Centennial PlaceMillbrook Community Choir @ Centennial PlaceApr 1 @ 7:00 pmThe choir is looking for new members age 18 and up. Come and join the fun. All you need is a love of singing!7:30 pm Royal Canadian Legion 402 Dart L... @ Royal Canadian Legion Branch 402Royal Canadian Legion 402 Dart L... @ Royal Canadian Legion Branch 402Apr 1 @ 7:30 pmRegister at 7:30 pm, play at 8:00 pm. Join the league or spares are welcome!Apr2Thu20209:30 am Old Millbrook School Family Cent... @ Old Millbrook School Family CentreOld Millbrook School Family Cent... @ Old Millbrook School Family CentreApr 2 @ 9:30 am – 1:00 pmAll children & caregivers welcome. Note the Centre will be closed on Sundays of long weekends during the summer.10:00 am Be Fit @ St. Thomas Anglican ChurchBe Fit @ St. Thomas Anglican ChurchApr 2 @ 10:00 amExercises that will improve and maintain strength and flexibility.
- Feds called upon to make air transport essential service for Inuit, North March 31, 2020The national organization that represents Inuit in Canada is calling for air transportation to be designated an essential service in Canada's 51 Inuit communities for the duration of the COVID-19 response.
- People claiming to have COVID-19 are threatening to cough on officers: N.S. RCMP March 31, 2020The Nova Scotia RCMP says people claiming to have COVID-19 are threatening to cough on police officers.
- Feds called upon to make air transport essential service for Inuit, North March 31, 2020
- NFL teams rely on tape with virus altering pre-draft routine April 1, 2020NFL teams are having to rely more heavily on game film of college prospects as they prepare for the draft at a time when the COVID-19 pandemic has halted business as usual across the globe.
- Olympic flame to stay a month in Fukushima; next stop unsure April 1, 2020The Olympic flame will be on display until the end of April in Japan's northeastern prefecture of Fukushima.
- NFL teams rely on tape with virus altering pre-draft routine April 1, 2020
Technical concerns? Let us know