Council was dismayed to learn that before shovels were in the ground for the reconstruction of the Millbrook Dam, the project costs have already risen by more than $500K. At the time the project was approved, the original forecast was for a total project cost of $3.3 million dollars,… Continue reading
We want to hear from you!
Look for our Community Events Calendar to return here once COVID-19 restrictions are eased.
- Quebec reports highest single-day increase with 1,514 new COVID-19 cases December 2, 2020Quebec health authorities reported on Wednesday the highest single-day increase in new COVID-19 cases since the start of the pandemic, with 1,514.
- Ontario reports more than 1,700 new COVID-19 cases amid spike in deaths December 2, 2020Ontario health officials are reporting more than 1,700 new cases of COVID-19 for the sixth straight day as the number of deaths related to the disease spike in the province.
- Quebec reports highest single-day increase with 1,514 new COVID-19 cases December 2, 2020
- Less contact, short trips: Virus-hit Olympics bosses set out rules December 2, 2020Athletes at the coronavirus-postponed Tokyo Olympics will face regular testing, restrictions on mingling and potential punishment for non-compliance with health rules, organizers said Wednesday as they outlined plans for holding the Games.
- Scenic session: Members of Canada's long track speedskating team lace up on Alberta's Gap Lake December 2, 2020The team laced up on Gap Lake, at the entrance to the Rocky Mountains just outside Canmore, Alta., and Langelaar captured their laps on camera
- Less contact, short trips: Virus-hit Olympics bosses set out rules December 2, 2020
Technical concerns? Let us know