The holiday spirit of giving received a welcome kick-start last Saturday at Wendy Gerolamy’s Yoga Studio on Tapley ¼ Line as Wendy hosted the second of two community yoga classes where the cost of admission was donations to the Millbrook and District Food Share program. Both sessions were filled to capacity and participants took the purpose seriously.
Look for our Community Events Calendar to return here once COVID-19 restrictions are eased.
- Some Toronto elementary students may not have a teacher for first day of virtual classes September 21, 2020Some Toronto elementary students may have to begin their virtual learning independently if they log in Tuesday morning and find that a teacher hasn’t been assigned to them.
- 'It happened in a split second': Court documents reveal details in wounding of RCMP officer during N.S. mass shooting September 21, 2020Court documents released by a judge's order Monday contain more details surrounding the horrific mass killings that took place in Nova Scotia's Colchester County this past April, including what an injured RCMP officer witnessed as he was approached and shot by the gunman.
- Some Toronto elementary students may not have a teacher for first day of virtual classes September 21, 2020
- Major League Baseball and Players Association commit US$10 million to increase Black representation September 22, 2020In an effort to increase the representation of Black Americans in baseball, Major League Baseball and the MLB Players Association are committing US$10 million to The Players Alliance.
- AP source: NFL fines 3 coaches, clubs for unmasked coaches September 22, 2020A person with knowledge of the punishment tells The Associated Press that at least three NFL head coaches have been fined US$100,000 for violating the league's rules that they wear face coverings on the sideline.
- Major League Baseball and Players Association commit US$10 million to increase Black representation September 22, 2020
Technical concerns? Let us know