
It was a full house on June 28th as the congregation of St. Thomas Anglican Church celebrated the 150th anniversary of their “summer home” at Trinity-the-Marsh church which opened in 1876. It is one of the few remaining board and batten churches in Ontario. The congregation is hosting an Open House on Saturday, August 8th from 11 am until 3pm where there will be light refreshments and historical displays.