Looking for a way to become involved in a Community Program and meet some new people? Join The Old Millbrook School Family Centre Inc. Board of Directors! The Board of Directors is a group of volunteers who work behind the scenes to support The Old Millbrook School EarlyON Child and Family Centre.
Responsibilities of the Board of Directors include:
- Attend monthly evening meeting to discuss operations.
- Support Promotion of the Programs.
- Actively plan, participate in and support fundraising efforts.
- Support and assist with preparation of funding and grant applications.
- Help to organize special events.
- Communicate positively with community groups and public.
If you are interested in being considered as a member, please contact the OMSFC by phone at 705-932-7088 or email email@example.com. KG