Everyone is welcome!
We want to hear from you!
The Millbrook Times has been serving Cavan-Monaghan and surrounding area since 1987
The Millbrook Times
P.O. Box 230, Millbrook, ON
Write us here!
Follow us on Facebook @themillbrooktimes
Upcoming EventsMay23Thu20197:00 pm Climate Change and its effect on... @ Fireside Lounge, Centennial PlaceClimate Change and its effect on... @ Fireside Lounge, Centennial PlaceMay 23 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pmDr. Mark Peck, Manager of the Schad Gallery of Biodiversity and the ROM Director of the Environmental Visual Communications program with the ROM and Fleming College, will be the special guest speaker at the Annual General Meeting of the Millbrook & Cavan Historical Society. All are welcome.May24Fri20191:00 pm Community Care Drop-in Social @ Community CareCommunity Care Drop-in Social @ Community CareMay 24 @ 1:00 pm – 3:00 pmCrafts, Coffee & Conversation All welcome!!May25Sat20198:00 am Otonabee-South Monaghan Friends ... @ Bailieboro Public LibraryOtonabee-South Monaghan Friends ... @ Bailieboro Public LibraryMay 25 @ 8:00 amDonations of plants are needed and appreciated! For info call: Bailieboro Library 705-939-6510 or Keene Library 705-295-6814.9:00 am 10th Annual Mammoth Yard Sale @ t. Thomas Anglican Church10th Annual Mammoth Yard Sale @ t. Thomas Anglican ChurchMay 25 @ 9:00 am – 3:00 pmYard sale, bake sale, rummage, BBQ and silent auction.May26Sun20199:30 am Old Millbrook School Family Cent... @ Old Millbrook School Family CentreOld Millbrook School Family Cent... @ Old Millbrook School Family CentreMay 26 @ 9:30 am – 1:00 pmAll children & caregivers welcome. Note the Centre will be closed on Sundays of long weekends during the summer.10:30 am St Thomas’ Kids’ Club @ St Thomas Anglican Parish HallSt Thomas’ Kids’ Club @ St Thomas Anglican Parish HallMay 26 @ 10:30 am – 11:30 am(Most) Sunday mornings. Games, outdoor education activities, sewing, cooking, scavenger hunts, crafts, story-telling, outings, and many more worthwhile & fun-filled activities!! A welcoming, safe, and inclusive group open to all kids. Parents or care-givers welcome too! Ontario-certified outdoor education teacher on leadership team.1:00 pm Branch General Meeting @ Royal Canadian Legion Branch 402Branch General Meeting @ Royal Canadian Legion Branch 402May 26 @ 1:00 pm2:30 pm Community Choir Spring Concert @ Millbrook Christian AssemblyCommunity Choir Spring Concert @ Millbrook Christian AssemblyMay 26 @ 2:30 pmFeaturing the musical talents of Otis and the Honeylambs and Dixieland Jazz, Justin Hiscox directing.3:00 pm Pub Sunday @ Royal Canadian Legion Branch 402Pub Sunday @ Royal Canadian Legion Branch 402May 26 @ 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm¼ chicken, homemade French fries, vegetable, coleslaw and dessert. Entertainment by Caboose.
- Federal government stops sending photos of Queen to Canadians May 23, 2019Canadian monarchists say a new federal government policy to stop mailing out prints of the Queen’s portrait to her subjects here is "unhelpful" to our identity as a constitutional monarchy.
- Four charged in human trafficking probe that freed alleged 'modern-day slaves' May 23, 2019Four people have been charged in a human trafficking investigation that freed dozens of alleged "modern-day slaves" in Barrie, Ont., earlier this year, provincial police said Thursday.
- Federal government stops sending photos of Queen to Canadians May 23, 2019
- Milos Raonic withdraws from French Open with injury May 23, 2019Canada's top-ranked tennis player has withdrawn from the French Open.
- Canada scores with 0.4 seconds left, wins world hockey quarterfinal in overtime May 23, 2019Mark Stone scored in overtime to give Canada a dramatic 3-2 win over Switzerland in a quarterfinal at the world hockey championship.
- Milos Raonic withdraws from French Open with injury May 23, 2019