We’re a free community newspaper published monthly. Pick up your free copy locally or subscribe here for Canada Post delivery! We are always available by phone, mail or email to receive your information. Electronic updates to our online calendar of events are available anytime — just email us. Thank you!
We want to hear from you!
- Legions begin fundraising to save branches as financial challenges mount April 8, 2020A number of Royal Canadian Legion branches across the country have launched online fundraising efforts to keep their doors open after suffering financial setbacks because of COVID-19.
- Home-based company caught packaging frozen food inside Calgary garage April 7, 2020Inspectors found a number of violations at the home, including boxes of high-risk frozen foods stored inside a van without proper temperature controls, insufficient freezer space to store the frozen food in the garage and there was also "evidence of food handling and repackaging in the garage."
- Legions begin fundraising to save branches as financial challenges mount April 8, 2020
- Track world championships rescheduled for July 2022 April 8, 2020The first major domino tipped in the wake of the Olympic postponement on Wednesday when track leaders rescheduled next year's world championships for July 2022, setting up a busy summer for a sport that would normally be taking a breather.
- F1 puts some staff on furlough, execs take pay cuts April 8, 2020With nearly half of the season already altered by the coronavirus pandemic, Formula One said Wednesday it will furlough half of its staff until the end of May and senior executives will take pay cuts.
- Track world championships rescheduled for July 2022 April 8, 2020
Technical concerns? Let us know