After serving the community for 37 years, Dr. Lar. as he is affectionately known. will make his last chiropractic adjustment at the end of the month. Lynn and Larry Smith look forward to an active retirement which kicks off with a cycling trip north of Montreal in September. Between hockey, squash, cycling, and bird watching, the couple will also take time to chase their growing tribe of grandchildren, keeping them fit as well as young at heart. While the Smith’s find it difficult to say goodbye to patients with whom they have shared triumphs and trials over the years, the task is made easier knowing their patients are being left in good hands. Dr. Taylor Bonner will assume the practice in September, accompanied by Hayley Smith RMT who will continue to provide professional massage services at the clinic. Long-time receptionist Linda Earl, pictured right, also takes her leave at the end of the month, as a new generation of service providers takes the reins at Cavan Chiropractic. KG
We want to hear from you!
Look for our Community Events Calendar to return here once COVID-19 restrictions are eased.
- Executive at long-term care company dismissed after allegedly mocking family members of residents June 4, 2020A top executive of a senior housing company, which manages some Ontario long-term care homes hard hit by COVID-19, has been dismissed from her job after she allegedly mocked the families of residents during a virtual meeting.
- Man knocked over by police vehicle during arrest was beaten by fellow prisoner: Nunavut RCMP June 4, 2020Nunavut RCMP say a man who was arrested after being knocked over by a police vehicle was later beaten by another prisoner in lockup because there was no room to house the inmates separately.
- Executive at long-term care company dismissed after allegedly mocking family members of residents June 4, 2020
- Toronto FC captain says Donald Trump doesn't have 'a moral bone in his body' June 4, 2020Toronto FC captain Michael Bradley pulled no punches Thursday, lamenting the "zero leadership" south of the border as the U.S. is ravaged by racial unrest.
- NHL unveils further details on its return-to-play plan June 4, 2020If the NHL is allowed to resume the pandemic-hit 2019-20 season this summer, the playoff portion of the schedule will feature the usual four rounds of best-of-seven series.
- Toronto FC captain says Donald Trump doesn't have 'a moral bone in his body' June 4, 2020
Technical concerns? Let us know