The province’s Bill 107, entitled the Get Ontario Moving Act, includes a clause that will allow off-road vehicles (ORV’s) on all municipal roads (but not County roads or highways) unless a municipality adopts a by-law restricting their use, reversing the current legislative onus which prohibits the use of ORV’s unless… Continue reading
We want to hear from you!
Look for our Community Events Calendar to return here once COVID-19 restrictions are eased.
- CRA snitch line now open to report fraudulent CERB claims June 2, 2020The Canada Revenue Agency has opened its snitch line to reports of fraudulent claims relating to the CERB fund and other COVID-19 financial relief benefits.
- U of T valedictorian hopes to inspire future black doctors June 2, 2020A University of Toronto student is making history Tuesday as the first black woman to give the Faculty of Medicine’s valedictorian speech, and the first woman to do so in 14 years.
- CRA snitch line now open to report fraudulent CERB claims June 2, 2020
- 'Time for us to talk': Masai Ujiri stresses need for conversation amid protests June 2, 2020Toronto Raptors president Masai Ujiri is urging everyone, from world leaders down, to have strong conversations about race as a way forward from racial tensions across Canada and the United States.
- Boxer Floyd Mayweather to pay for George Floyd's funeral June 2, 2020Former boxing champion Floyd Mayweather has offered to pay for George Floyd's funeral and memorial services, and the family has accepted the offer.
- 'Time for us to talk': Masai Ujiri stresses need for conversation amid protests June 2, 2020
Technical concerns? Let us know