Asbestos is one of the most important occupational carcinogens causing about half of all deaths from occupational cancer. Currently, about 125 million people in the world are exposed to asbestos in the workplace, and at least 90,000 people die each year from lung cancer, mesothelioma, and asbestosis resulting from occupational… Continue reading
We want to hear from you!
Look for our Community Events Calendar to return here once COVID-19 restrictions are eased.
- Quebec reports highest single-day increase in COVID-19 cases, with 1,464 November 26, 2020Quebec health authorities reported 1,464 new cases of COVID-19 on Thursday, bringing the total number of cases in the province since the start of the pandemic to 136,894.
- OPP officer seriously injured after 'incident' near Lindsay, Ont. November 26, 2020An Ontario Provincial Police officer has been seriously injured following an “incident” near Lindsay, Ont. Thursday morning.
- Quebec reports highest single-day increase in COVID-19 cases, with 1,464 November 26, 2020
- Michael Jordan donates US$2 million from hit documentary to feed America's hungry November 26, 2020'The Last Dance' was filled with hot dishes about Michael Jordan's time with the six-time champion Chicago Bulls. Now, some proceeds from the Emmy-winning documentary will go toward hot dishes for the nation's hungry.
- Thousands lining up to farewell Maradona at Casa Rosada November 26, 2020Tens of thousands of fans eager to honour Diego Maradona lined up to file past the coffin of Argentina's most iconic soccer star on Thursday, some confronting police who tried to maintain order at the country's presidential mansion.
- Michael Jordan donates US$2 million from hit documentary to feed America's hungry November 26, 2020
Technical concerns? Let us know