The Central East Local Health Integration Network (LHIN) which provides health care to our region, launched a series of six self-management workshops in 2016 designed by Stanford University to empower individuals with chronic health issues with the ability to take back a small measure of control over their physical… Continue reading
Look for our Community Events Calendar to return here once COVID-19 restrictions are eased.
- Province buys former property of N.S. mass shooter October 21, 2020Publicly available real estate documents suggest the former home of Gabriel Wortman was quietly listed in late September, and quickly purchased for about $90,000.
- At least 24 COVID cases confirmed in Manitoba poultry plant October 21, 2020At least 24 cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed in a poultry plant in southern Manitoba, according to the union representing workers at the plant.
- Province buys former property of N.S. mass shooter October 21, 2020
- Italian swim team reports 10 more positive cases October 20, 2020The Italian swim team's preparations for the Tokyo Olympics were put on hold after 10 more athletes tested positive for the coronavirus on Tuesday.
- Manitoba senior hockey team changes Indigenous name to Bombers October 20, 2020A senior hockey team in a small Manitoba city has changed its name following a push against the use of Indigenous names and caricatures as mascots.
- Italian swim team reports 10 more positive cases October 20, 2020
Technical concerns? Let us know