Last week’s Environmental Review Tribunal decision concluded that the Settlers Landing Wind Turbine Project will Cause Irreversible Harm. The Ministry of Attorney General office released the decision of the Environmental Review Tribunal (ERT) on the appeal of the Settlers Ridge Wind development project. The ERT found that engaging in the … Continue reading
We want to hear from you!
The Millbrook Times has been serving Cavan-Monaghan and surrounding area since 1987
The Millbrook Times
P.O. Box 230, Millbrook, ON
Write us here!
Visit us on Facebook @themillbrooktimes
Upcoming EventsJul23Mon201810:00 am Coffee Club @ St. Thomas Anglican Church.Coffee Club @ St. Thomas Anglican Church.Jul 23 @ 10:00 am10:00 am Old Millbrook School Family Cent... @ Centennial PlaceOld Millbrook School Family Cent... @ Centennial PlaceJul 23 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 amEveryone welcome!10:00 am Tai Chi – Beginner Class @ St. Thomas Anglican ChurchTai Chi – Beginner Class @ St. Thomas Anglican ChurchJul 23 @ 10:00 amNew session starts April first week April Mondays 10 AM and Thursdays 11 AM6:30 pm Modern Square Dance Lessons with... @ George Street United Church HallModern Square Dance Lessons with... @ George Street United Church HallJul 23 @ 6:30 pm – 8:00 pmWeekly on Mondays. Singles, couples, all ages welcome! Just $5 per night.7:30 pm The Aces of Harmony @ Northminster ChurchThe Aces of Harmony @ Northminster ChurchJul 23 @ 7:30 pm – 10:00 pmThe Aces of Harmony, a four-part a cappella men’s chorus, invites all men between the ages of 14 and 88 to join us in song every Monday evening. All men are welcome to join us to discover the joy and challenge of barbershop singing!Jul24Tue20189:30 am Old Millbrook School Family Cent... @ Old Millbrook School Family CentreOld Millbrook School Family Cent... @ Old Millbrook School Family CentreJul 24 @ 9:30 am – 1:00 pmAll children & caregivers welcome. Note the Centre will be closed on Sundays of long weekends during the summer.10:00 am Be Fit @ St. Thomas Anglican ChurchBe Fit @ St. Thomas Anglican ChurchJul 24 @ 10:00 amExercises that will improve and maintain strength and flexibility.10:45 am Coffee Club @ St. Thomas Anglican ChurchCoffee Club @ St. Thomas Anglican ChurchJul 24 @ 10:45 am
- 'Horrible look in his face': Witnesses describe the chaos of Toronto mass shooting July 23, 2018In the hours following a horrific mass shooting in Toronto’s east end, several witnesses have described the panic as dozens of bystanders were left running for their lives.
- Latest updates: 2 victims and gunman dead in Toronto shooting July 23, 2018Ontario's police watchdog says a second person is dead after gunman shot 14 people in Toronto's Greektown neighbourhood.
- 'A lot more vigorous': Paralyzed Humboldt Bronco in Calgary to work with new physio July 23, 2018Paralyzed Humboldt Broncos player Ryan Straschnitzki has started a new round of rehabilitation in Calgary, after returning from Philadelphia. Straschnitzki will spend a year at the Spinal Cord Injury and Neuro Rehabilitation Centre in Calgary.
- 'Horrible look in his face': Witnesses describe the chaos of Toronto mass shooting July 23, 2018
- BP Canada gets green light to restart drilling off Nova Scotia coast after spill July 23, 2018BP Canada has been given the green light to restart drilling operations off the coast of Nova Scotia, a month after the energy giant spilled thousands of litres of drilling mud.
- Climate change, rail talks bring opportunities to Churchill July 23, 2018Climate change, a rail system in need of repair and an empty port are all forcing Churchill, Manitoba to attempt to reinvent itself and find new sources of income.
- Ailing auto CEO Marchionne had multiple roles, no script July 22, 2018Sergio Marchionne's achievements as one of the automotive world's most charismatic chief executives include the bold trans-Atlantic merger of Italian carmaker Fiat and U.S. No. 3 Chrysler after he restored both to health.
- BP Canada gets green light to restart drilling off Nova Scotia coast after spill July 23, 2018
- Ozil's angry Germany departure draws mixed response at home July 23, 2018Mesut Ozil's angry departure from Germany's national team amid accusations of racism drew mixed reactions at home Monday, prompting both sharp criticism of the player and concern over the country's attitude toward Germans with foreign roots.
- Penny Oleksiak withdraws from Pan Pacifics to prepare for push to 2020 July 23, 2018Canadian Penny Oleksiak will not compete at next month's Pan Pacific Swimming Championships.
- Quarterback Johnny Manziel heading to Montreal Alouettes July 23, 2018The Hamilton Tiger-Cats dealt quarterback Johnny Manziel and offensive linemen Tony Washington and Landon Rice to the Montreal Alouettes on Sunday for Canadian defensive end Jamaal Westerman and receiver Chris Williams as well as 2020 and 2021 first-round picks.
- Ozil's angry Germany departure draws mixed response at home July 23, 2018