We want to hear from you!
The Millbrook Times has been serving Cavan-Monaghan and surrounding area since 1987
The Millbrook Times
P.O. Box 230, Millbrook, ON
Write us here!
Upcoming EventsJan24Wed20181:00 pm Royal Canadian Legion 402 Progre... @ Royal Canadian Legion Branch 402Royal Canadian Legion 402 Progre... @ Royal Canadian Legion Branch 402Jan 24 @ 1:00 pmEveryone is Welcome!7:00 pm Millbrook Community Choir @ Centennial PlaceMillbrook Community Choir @ Centennial PlaceJan 24 @ 7:00 pmAll are welcome to come and sing!7:30 pm Royal Canadian Legion 402 Dart L... @ Royal Canadian Legion Branch 402Royal Canadian Legion 402 Dart L... @ Royal Canadian Legion Branch 402Jan 24 @ 7:30 pmRegister at 7:30 pm, play at 8:00 pm. Join the league or spares are welcome!Jan25Thu20186:00 pm TOPS: Take Off Pounds Sensibly @ St. Thomas More Catholic ChurchTOPS: Take Off Pounds Sensibly @ St. Thomas More Catholic ChurchJan 25 @ 6:00 pmEvery Thursday 6pm weigh-in, 6:45pm meeting St. Thomas More Catholic Church, King Street W. Millbrook. Non-Profit, affordable, friendly weight loss.Jan26Fri20181:00 pm Community Care Drop-in Social @ Community CareCommunity Care Drop-in Social @ Community CareJan 26 @ 1:00 pm – 3:00 pmCrafts, Coffee& Conversation All welcome!!8:00 pm Legion Elvis Tribute Concert @ Royal Canadian Legion Branch 402Legion Elvis Tribute Concert @ Royal Canadian Legion Branch 402Jan 26 @ 8:00 pmFeaturing world champion Elvis tribute artist Garry Wesley and Jeff Scott’s tribute to Buddy Holly.Jan27Sat2018Jan28Sun20181:00 pm Legion Branch General Meeting @ Royal Canadian Legion Branch 402Legion Branch General Meeting @ Royal Canadian Legion Branch 402Jan 28 @ 1:00 pmAll members urged to attend.
- Crews battle massive fire at rail yard in Port Coquitlam, B.C. January 23, 2018Fire crews in the Metro Vancouver city of Port Coquitlam say they have a massive fire started by a fuel truck colliding with a train at a Canadian Pacific Railyard under control.
- First Nations leaders hand eviction notice to B.C. fish farm January 23, 2018Setting out from Port Hardy on Vancouver Island, members of at least six B.C. First Nations took to the sea Monday to deliver an eviction notice to a fish farm operated by Marine Harvest: one of Canada’s largest producers of farmed Atlantic salmon.
- Man convicted of criminal harassment in Creep Catcher case gets probation, fine January 23, 2018An Alberta man convicted of criminal harassment for his involvement in a Creep Catchers sting has been fined $1,500 and must spend a year on probation.
- Crews battle massive fire at rail yard in Port Coquitlam, B.C. January 23, 2018
- Asian stocks rise on global growth hopes January 23, 2018Asian stock markets posted strong gains on Tuesday, as an upbeat forecast for global economic growth and the end of the U.S. government shutdown helped lift sentiment.
- South Korea to start real-name trading of crypto currency January 23, 2018South Korea plans to require local banks to launch a real-name system for crypto currency trading that will require the up-to-now anonymous transactions be traceable as the country seeks to curb speculation and criminal activities.
- Ex-Fiat Chrysler exec pleads guilty in union payoff scheme January 22, 2018A former Fiat Chrysler executive who handled labour relations has pleaded guilty to showering more than $1.5 million in cash and gifts on high-ranking members of the United Auto Workers.
- Asian stocks rise on global growth hopes January 23, 2018
- Gabriela Dabrowski, Xu Yifan eliminated from Australian Open January 23, 2018Canadian Gabriela Dabrowski and partner Xu Yifan were upset in three sets by Russia's Ekaterina Makarova and Elena Vesnina on Tuesday in the quarterfinal of the women's doubles tournament at the Australian Open.
- Philadelphia Eagles fan who collided with pole in subway is OK January 22, 2018An overzealous Philadelphia Eagles fan whose attempt to rally subway passengers went viral when he ran into a concrete pole says he's doing OK.
- Arsenal trades Alexis Sanchez to Manchester United for Mkhitaryan January 22, 2018Alexis Sanchez joined Manchester United on Monday in a rare swap deal among two of England's top teams that saw Henrikh Mkhitaryan move to Arsenal.
- Gabriela Dabrowski, Xu Yifan eliminated from Australian Open January 23, 2018