Monday afternoon Nexicom staff learned that owners Paul and John Downs had entered into a share purchase agreement to sell their business to Clayton Zekelman of Windsor. Zekelman is the founder and President of a similar high-speed internet and telephone business in Windsor called MNSi Telecom operating in southwestern Ontario, … Continue reading
We want to hear from you!
The Millbrook Times has been serving Cavan-Monaghan and surrounding area since 1987
The Millbrook Times
P.O. Box 230, Millbrook, ON
Write us here!
Visit us on Facebook @themillbrooktimes
Upcoming EventsJun25Mon201810:00 am Coffee Club @ St. Thomas Anglican Church.Coffee Club @ St. Thomas Anglican Church.Jun 25 @ 10:00 am10:00 am Tai Chi – Beginner Class @ St. Thomas Anglican ChurchTai Chi – Beginner Class @ St. Thomas Anglican ChurchJun 25 @ 10:00 amNew session starts April first week April Mondays 10 AM and Thursdays 11 AM6:30 pm Modern Square Dance Lessons with... @ George Street United Church HallModern Square Dance Lessons with... @ George Street United Church HallJun 25 @ 6:30 pm – 8:00 pmWeekly on Mondays. Singles, couples, all ages welcome! Just $5 per night.7:30 pm The Aces of Harmony @ Northminster ChurchThe Aces of Harmony @ Northminster ChurchJun 25 @ 7:30 pm – 10:00 pmThe Aces of Harmony, a four-part a cappella men’s chorus, invites all men between the ages of 14 and 88 to join us in song every Monday evening. All men are welcome to join us to discover the joy and challenge of barbershop singing!Jun26Tue201810:00 am Be Fit @ St. Thomas Anglican ChurchBe Fit @ St. Thomas Anglican ChurchJun 26 @ 10:00 amExercises that will improve and maintain strength and flexibility.10:45 am Coffee Club @ St. Thomas Anglican ChurchCoffee Club @ St. Thomas Anglican ChurchJun 26 @ 10:45 amJun27Wed201810:00 am Coffee Club @ St. Thomas Anglican Church.Coffee Club @ St. Thomas Anglican Church.Jun 27 @ 10:00 am1:00 pm Royal Canadian Legion 402 Progre... @ Royal Canadian Legion Branch 402Royal Canadian Legion 402 Progre... @ Royal Canadian Legion Branch 402Jun 27 @ 1:00 pmEveryone is Welcome!
- 'No parent should go through that': Dog attacks Quebec toddler June 24, 2018A mother in Quebec is speaking out after she says her two-year-old son was attacked by a dog that she believes is a pit bull or pit bull mix.
- Can landlords ban you from smoking marijuana? It depends on the province June 24, 2018Recreational cannabis will be legal in Canada on Oct. 17, but renters in some provinces might not have the right to smoke or cultivate it in their homes. In Quebec, landlords will be allowed to modify leases to ban smoking marijuana.
- Toronto police investigating 4 homicides in 24 hours June 24, 2018An unarmed woman was killed in a drive-by shooting in north Toronto early Sunday morning while on her way home from a funeral, police said.
- 'No parent should go through that': Dog attacks Quebec toddler June 24, 2018
- Marineland founder John Holer dies at 83, lawyer says June 24, 2018John Holer, who founded the Marineland theme park in Niagara Falls, Ont., and unapologetically defended it against all critics, has died at the age of 83.
- Glitter Bean Cafe plans to offer LGBT safe space in Halifax June 24, 2018The Glitter Bean Cafe is set to open next month in downtown Halifax, and manager Lorelei Carey says it will serve as both a place to get hot beverages and a safe space for the city's LGBT community.
- Carr says he expected in April Canada was going to have to buy the Trans Mountain pipeline June 24, 2018Natural Resources Minister Jim Carr says he knew almost the moment he heard Kinder Morgan was pressing the pause button on the Trans Mountain pipeline expansion on April 8 that the federal government was likely going to have to buy the whole thing.
- Marineland founder John Holer dies at 83, lawyer says June 24, 2018
- Morales homers in 10th as Blue Jays top Angels 7-6 June 25, 2018Kendrys Morales connected for a pinch-hit homer in the 10th inning, sending the Toronto Blue Jays to a 7-6 victory over the Los Angeles Angels on Sunday.
- Capitals re-sign Carlson to $64M, 8-year deal June 24, 2018The Washington Capitals have re-signed John Carlson to a $64 million, eight-year contract that allows the Stanley Cup champions to keep the do-it-all defenceman.
- With luck, Kane joins England's great World Cup strikers June 24, 2018Harry Kane's three goals in England's match against Panama made him the third Englishman after Geoff Hurst and Gary Lineker to score a hat trick in a World Cup match.
- Morales homers in 10th as Blue Jays top Angels 7-6 June 25, 2018