We want to hear from you!
The Millbrook Times has been serving Cavan-Monaghan and surrounding area since 1987
The Millbrook Times
P.O. Box 230, Millbrook, ON
Write us here!
Visit us on Facebook @themillbrooktimes
Upcoming EventsMar25Sun20182:00 pm Easter Eggstravaganza @ Centennial PlaceEaster Eggstravaganza @ Centennial PlaceMar 25 @ 2:00 pmOn March 25th at 2pm, Millbrook Library joins forces with Centennial Place to host another Easter Eggstravaganza. Ages 0-10.3:00 pm Millbrook Legion Pub Sunday @ Millbrook LegionMillbrook Legion Pub Sunday @ Millbrook LegionMar 25 @ 3:00 pmMenu TBA. Entertainment by Crossroads.Mar26Mon201810:00 am Coffee Club @ St. Thomas Anglican Church.Coffee Club @ St. Thomas Anglican Church.Mar 26 @ 10:00 am10:00 am Tai Chi – Beginner Class @ St. Thomas Anglican ChurchTai Chi – Beginner Class @ St. Thomas Anglican ChurchMar 26 @ 10:00 amMondays January 15 to March 26, 20186:30 pm Modern Square Dance Lessons with... @ George Street United Church HallModern Square Dance Lessons with... @ George Street United Church HallMar 26 @ 6:30 pm – 8:00 pmWeekly on Mondays. Singles, couples, all ages welcome! Just $5 per night.7:30 pm The Aces of Harmony @ Northminster ChurchThe Aces of Harmony @ Northminster ChurchMar 26 @ 7:30 pm – 10:00 pmThe Aces of Harmony, a four-part a cappella men’s chorus, invites all men between the ages of 14 and 88 to join us in song every Monday evening. All men are welcome to join us to discover the joy and challenge of barbershop singing!Mar27Tue201810:00 am Be Fit @ St. Thomas Anglican ChurchBe Fit @ St. Thomas Anglican ChurchMar 27 @ 10:00 amExercises that will improve and maintain strength and flexibility.10:45 am Coffee Club @ St. Thomas Anglican ChurchCoffee Club @ St. Thomas Anglican ChurchMar 27 @ 10:45 am
- New Brunswick man reaches halfway point of 3,000-kilometre dog sled trek March 24, 2018A New Brunswick man making a 3,000-kilometre dog sled trek from Manitoba to his home province says the journey thus far has been "a mix of beauty and terror."
- 'A revolving door': Neighbours angry about Burnaby B.C. home operating as 9-bedroom hotel March 24, 2018A multi-million dollar Burnaby, B.C. home that was advertising nine rooms on short-term rental sites like Airbnb and Booking.com has neighbours calling on municipal authorities to shut down the de-facto hotel.
- Musicians Sarah Harmer, Grimes join B.C. pipeline protests March 24, 2018Musicians Sarah Harmer and Grimes joined dozens of Indigenous youth and other demonstrators who gathered at Kinder Morgan's Burnaby Terminal on Saturday morning to protest the expansion of the Trans Mountain pipeline.
- New Brunswick man reaches halfway point of 3,000-kilometre dog sled trek March 24, 2018
- Can Facebook restore public trust after privacy scandal? March 24, 2018Facebook is confronting a costly, embarrassing public relations debacle after revelations that Cambridge Analytica may have misused data from some 50 million users to try to influence elections.
- China tells U.S. it will defend interests after Trump tariffs March 24, 2018China's newly-appointed economic czar told U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin Saturday that Beijing is ready to defend its interests after U.S. President Donald Trump announced plans to slap tariffs on nearly US$50 billion Chinese imports.
- Bombardier executive compensation hits US$33.4 million in 2017 March 23, 2018Bombardier's executive compensation rose seven per cent to US$33.4 million in 2017, according to a circular released ahead of the company's May 3 annual meeting.
- Can Facebook restore public trust after privacy scandal? March 24, 2018
- Blue Jays Sanchez ready to start season against tough Yankees lineup March 24, 2018It's been 18 months since Aaron Sanchez last pitched a game against the New York Yankees. As far as the Blue Jays right-hander is concerned, there may be some positives to that long layoff.
- Canada's Jennifer Jones to face American Jamie Sinclair in world curling semifinal March 24, 2018Sweden's Anna Hasselborg, who won Olympic gold last month at the Pyeongchang Games, will play the winner of the evening semifinal between Canada's Jennifer Jones and American Jamie Sinclair.
- World gold has Canadian skater Kaetlyn Osmond excited for next season March 24, 2018Three years after a gruesome broken leg nearly ended her career, 22-year-old Kaetlyn Osmond from Marystown, N.L. won gold at the world figure skating championships on Friday, ending a drought that stretched back 45 years.
- Blue Jays Sanchez ready to start season against tough Yankees lineup March 24, 2018